Re: [holistichelping] Mourning in Uyoga association

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2007
      Pole Sana Ndugu Josephat for the loss  of your brother. We are with you in this time of unrest. We  will keep praying for you and all  at home and Uyoga.
      Sam

      Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:
      Dear Josephat,
      i would like that you feel  all people of MS Lab  close to you in this time of sorrow for the death from Malaria of your 15 years old brother.
      Words can't confort you... let us pray and open our heart!
      Love
      Maria Agnese

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439

    • subscribe@studynook.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2007
        Josephat: May God Bless you and your family and in particular your Brother.

        Asif.

        Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@ yahoo.it> wrote:

        Dear Josephat,
        i would like that you feel  all people of MS Lab  close to you in this time of sorrow for the death from Malaria of your 15 years old brother.
        Words can't confort you... let us pray and open our heart!
        Love
        Maria Agnese

        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439
        UDOGO youth development/ Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories