ssshh rather than zzzzz

  • ERIC WANJAMAH
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Thanks Janet, it promises to be exciting but I must add very demanding. I have already submitted two papers to be reviewed by the Professor and it is barely a week.

      Yes, it is more of sssshh than zzzz here. The neighborhoods are so quite you would be forgiven to think no one lives in them. People are polite, no loud noise, obeying rules...a beautiful place.

      What does for me is the international exposure that the course offers. Today I had tea at 10am with a Pakistani, sat next to a Korean in class, went shopping with a South African, am sitting in the computer lab between a Cuban and a Bangladeshi...it is the height of globalization for me.

      Will definitely do with the networks.

      Be well

      Eric