Re: [holistichelping] Maria Agnese Giraudo-Sam-Kennedy/Publishing Intros to Franz's friends in Europe

  • masimba biriwasha
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2006
      Dear Elizabeth,

      My name is Chief K.Masimba Biriwasha. I am a
      children's writer and publisher based in Zimbabwe
      currently putting together a program to distribute
      children's books, computers and putting up libraries
      in the remote parts of Zimbabwe.

      I am interested in networking with you to share ideas
      and explore possibilities of collaboration.

      I am interested in seeing the stories that you
      referred to in the email as well as sharing my stories
      with you.

      Zimbabwe is in parlous state at the moment, and
      something deep is calling in my spirit to get up and
      do something.

      Would you consider a third country in the library
      project.

      Look forward to hearing from you

      Masimba Biriwasha

      --- "kaippg@..." <kaippg@...>

      http://www.openleader.com/index.php/LovingGod/TheLittleOwl

      http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?BildungF%fcrNachhaltigeEntwicklung/ArbeitsPapier

      > Translation of this paper to English would be very
      > valued. Maybe the
      > Minciu Sodas community could offer support to UNESCO
      > along these lines. If
      > coming tue, lot of support and open venues will be
      > needed.
      >
      > Elisabeth is in touch with many places in Africa,
      > especially in Kenia and
      > Madagaskar. I think it would make a lot of sense she
      > joins forces with
      > Janet and Joy. Maybe the little owl project could be
      > a good symbolic
      > connector for that.
      >
      > From Elisabeth: info@...
      > Thanks a lot for your friendly words about our
      > little owl story and projects. I told the author
      > about it - she is a great woman. If you want to
      > write to her lenewien@.... At the moment we
      > would start with two library projects, one in Kenya
      > and one in Madagascar - where we have personal
      > contacts. But first it is necessary to find a good
      > way of organizing the whole work. On Monday a
      > meeting with the leader of UNESCO Austria and of all
      > Austrian libraries is planned in my town. I myself
      > am librarian for 31 years in an old monastery in
      > Lienz, a lovely town between the "dream mountains".

      I have a strong feeling that every person owes it to him/herself, and to the cause which he is serving to keep their body strong and healthy, for better or worse, for disappointments and for trying positions.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2006
        Dear Maria,

        We are happy to meet you here in mbita on the 7th August 2006 at Ken's premises In Mbita.

        You can come ealier or on the date, We are looking forward to meeting you here in mbita. Does this mean you brach here before going to Tazania? or when you are back?

        Thanks for your decusion to come and share with us SAMWEL AND KEN.

        REGARDS,
        SAM

        mariaagnesegiraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:
        Dear all,
        I thanks Kannedy for CISSO brochure
        and Samwel, Janet, Franz and Andrius...
        Kennedyy, I got a very good inpression of your activity. I'm sure
        that i'll learn a lot from you. I'm a librarian dealing with normal
        management. I'll send to HHGroup an email in few days explaining
        better what could be my contribution.
        I would like also to explain that this idea of "local publishing " is
        mine and MiCHE is not involved. I'll inform MICHE now before leaving
        Italy.
        I'll be in DAR at the end of July. I could be in Mbita around the 7th
        of August if it's OK for you.
        All the best!
        Maria Agnese Giraudo

        --- In holistichelping@ yahoogroups. com, "kaippg@..." <kaippg@...>
        wrote:

> [...]
        > Madagaskar. I think it would make a lot of sense she joins forces
        with
        > Janet and Joy. Maybe the little owl project could be a good symbolic
        > connector for that.
        >
        > From Elisabeth: info@...
        > Thanks a lot for your friendly words about our little owl story and
        projects. I told the author about it - she is a great woman. If you
        want to
        > write to her lenewien@... At the moment we would start with two
        library projects, one in Kenya and one in Madagascar - where we have
        personal contacts. But first it is necessary to find a good way of
        organizing the whole work. On Monday a meeting with the leader of
        UNESCO Austria and of all Austrian libraries is planned in my town. I
        myself am librarian for 31 years in an old monastery in Lienz, a
        lovely town between the "dream mountains".

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Maria Agnese Giraudo
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 29, 2006
          Dear all,
          thanks everybody:  Janet Feldman,  George Onyango, James Omollo, Cheophas, Kanamaguire,  Masimba Biriwasha, Furaha Msewa....  for inviting me again and for your contribution. I would be very glad to meet all of you and people working in community  projects. Unfortunately time is so short and I would like at first to visit Mbita Center and learn something! Anyway we stay in touch!
          All my best
          Maria Agnese Giraudo

        • samuel kongere
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 29, 2006
            Dear Maria,

            I hope you are living for Tanzania soon and finally you'll be in Mbita in the first week of August. Kindly tell us on how we can help in regard to your itinerary.

            Regards,

            Kennedy and Sam

            Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:
            Dear all,
            thanks everybody:  Janet Feldman,  George Onyango, James Omollo, Cheophas, Kanamaguire,  Masimba Biriwasha, Furaha Msewa....  for inviting me again and for your contribution. I would be very glad to meet all of you and people working in community  projects. Unfortunately time is so short and I would like at first to visit Mbita Center and learn something! Anyway we stay in touch!
            All my best
            Maria Agnese Giraudo

            MBITA  040305-KENYA.
            Cell: +254 725 600 439
            Computer specielist
            Community Development

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 19, 2006
              Masimba,

              Thank you again for your letters to our Minciu Sodas laboratory's
              Holistic Helping group. Your work in Zimbabwe is very profound and I
              would like to organize our efforts around you.

              I did not hear from you afterwards. Because of the delicate situation
              in Zimbabwe, I would like to make sure to stay in contact with you that
              you are all right. We want our work together to be constructive and
              positive for all people. You may guide us with your leadership.

              Also, please note that our group's letters are public and kept in online
              archives for all to access. We are able to delete them as needed.

              I have your email. If anybody knows how to contact you by phone or
              otherwise, please let me know. I would like to call you by phone some time.

              Just a note: I was recently in Velenje, Slovenia and librarian Lidija
              Crnko has started a project to help distribute books to the Ghana
              countryside.

              Best wishes in your endeavors!