Mourning in Uyoga association

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
      Dear Josephat,
      i would like that you feel  all people of MS Lab  close to you in this time of sorrow for the death from Malaria of your 15 years old brother.
      Words can't confort you... let us pray and open our heart!
      Love
      Maria Agnese

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
        Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
        > Dear Josephat,
        > i would like that you feel all people of MS Lab close to you in this
        > time of sorrow for the death from Malaria of your 15 years old brother.
        > Words can't confort you... let us pray and open our heart!
        > Love
        > Maria Agnese

        Josephat,

        I am shocked and saddened by Agnese's news. I know your dedication to
        Tanzania's youth. Now I understand how personally you are touched by
        all the hurt they suffer. You also know the bright wonder of youth.
        The young people you love are with you and love you in your days of
        sorrow. Also are souls young and old around the world who you do not
        even know, just as we do not know all the souls of Uyoga.

        Tunasikitika - "we are sad" - I dare a few words from a Kiswahili
        dictionary and I add below a prayer.

        You have moved our hearts so many times. Accept our prayers and our love.

        Baba Yetu (Our Father)

        Baba yetu uliye mbinguni, jina lako litukuzwe.
        Ufalme wako ufike. Utakalo lifanyike duniani kama mbinguni.
        Utupe leo mkate wetu wa kila siku.
        Utusamehe makosa yetu,
        kama tunavyowasamehe na sisi waliotukosea.
        Usitutie katika kishawishi,
        lakini utuopoe maovuni.
        Amina.
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007

          Dear Josephat and All,

          We are deeply saddened to hear of this tragic loss, which happens far too often in so many parts of Africa and the world.  We are sending love, support, and comfort your way, and know that we are with you in spirit.

          Perhaps we might work together to improve the health of young people and adults, and dedicate some of that work to your brother. I know that Sam, Chris, and others of us here are concerned about addressing malaria and other health issues via ICTs and other means. This serves as the most compelling of reasons for why this is so important.

          Again, please accept our deepest condolences and prayers, and feel our lovingkindness with you now and always, Janet

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2007
            Pole Sana Ndugu Josephat for the loss  of your brother. We are with you in this time of unrest. We  will keep praying for you and all  at home and Uyoga.
            Sam

            Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:
            Dear Josephat,
            i would like that you feel  all people of MS Lab  close to you in this time of sorrow for the death from Malaria of your 15 years old brother.
            Words can't confort you... let us pray and open our heart!
            Love
            Maria Agnese

            MBITA  040305-KENYA.
            Cell: +254 725 600 439

          • subscribe@studynook.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2007
              Josephat: May God Bless you and your family and in particular your Brother.

              Asif.

              Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@ yahoo.it> wrote:

              Dear Josephat,
              i would like that you feel  all people of MS Lab  close to you in this time of sorrow for the death from Malaria of your 15 years old brother.
              Words can't confort you... let us pray and open our heart!
              Love
              Maria Agnese

              MBITA  040305-KENYA.
              Cell: +254 725 600 439
              UDOGO youth development/ Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories