Re: [holistichelping] What content might we put on the flash drives?

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2007
      Dear Andrius,
      Congratulations for all you arte doing on our behalf.
      We struggle to read all the information but it had not
      been easy now for us to meet up to be with you all
      on the chats you had done. If it were possible for you
      to send the chats to us to read ,we will be grateful.
      Yes, concerning the flash drives,we will be informing
      youon the prices as we are on a research now of all
      the types. We really see that all in all the prices
      you bought with from China are really cheap and we can
      sell them well here.
      We had our general meeting today and members really
      prayed for your success of this computer project on
      our behalf and they were also anxious to know how far
      you have gone with this our very important issues of
      computers and an internet access. I told all of them
      to go back to their various groups and wait that as
      soon as i have any latest information, i will let them
      know.
      Immense thanks and more grease to your elbows.
      Sincerely Wendi.

      http://sims.yahoo.com/