PHOTOS for the deaf in AHERO..THE DEAFIMPACT

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      Dear Janet,Andrius and all,
      We have had some great investments ith this digital
      cameras..this time we have the deaf shgning while
      their photos are clear..hope to do video soon too.
      We ned computrs for agood upload..thanks you can see
      MAUREEN AGREAT GIRL OF THE DEAFIMPACT..INLUSIVE THE
      ministry down in Ahero.
      thanks
      DEAFIMPACT.