Josephat, Jeff, Andrius (all): Uyoga and "Rising Voices" grant?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007

      Dear Josephat, Sam, Jeff, and All,

      I echo Jeff's thanks, and great appreciation to Jeff for these questions and outreach!  One thing I wanted to add is that this activity sounds exactly like what "Rising Voices" is seeking.

      Josephat and all Uyoga members, can you see yourselves using video in some way to strengthen local voices regarding civil participation, good governance, citizenship, and local development?

      This is something we might discuss ahead of the next grant deadline, for which Jeff has already been preparing, and I will hope to write up something too, on which we might build a proposal.

      With blessings and greatest excitement, Janet