Terrific news about getting a laptop

  • ERIC WANJAMAH
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      Dear Janet and all,
      I am thrilled by the news of the cash donation. I
      read the email on my cell phone in the office and
      had to jump up high (never mind the office was
      packed with my clients in probation work). I will
      do so much with a laptop besides being a vital
      tool for grad. Sch. Thanks Janet once more for
      your great efforts. I do appreciate you and
      others on this great platform.
      Kind regards,
      Eric.
      .

      Eryk.

      Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
    • ERIC WANJAMAH
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        Dear Janet and all,
        I am thrilled by the news of the cash donation. I
        read the email on my cell phone in the office and
        had to jump up high (never mind the office was
        packed with my clients in probation work). I will
        do so much with a laptop besides being a vital
        tool for grad. Sch. Thanks Janet once more for
        your great efforts. I do appreciate you and
        others on this great platform.
        Kind regards,
        Eric.
        .

        Eryk.

        that gives answers, not web links.
      • ERIC WANJAMAH
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
          Dear Janet and all,
          I am thrilled by the news of the cash donation. I
          read the email on my cell phone in the office and
          had to jump up high (never mind the office was
          packed with my clients in probation work). I will
          do so much with a laptop besides being a vital
          tool for grad. Sch. Thanks Janet once more for
          your great efforts. I do appreciate you and
          others on this great platform.
          Kind regards,
          Eric.
          .