This the constitution

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
      Attached
      Sam

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
    • Jeff Buderer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007

        Samwel, all

        let us know what you would like us to do with this docume

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • samuel kongere
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
          Oh Jeff,

          This was meant for our Dar team and I am sorry it confused us. I hope you agree with me.
          Sam

          Jeff Buderer <jeff@...> wrote:
          Samwel, all
          let us know what you would like us to do with this document.
          Review and provide feedback?
          Thanks
          Jeff