Hello! Local publishing

  • mariaagnesegiraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      I'm with Andrius K. who introduced me into the group and into Wiki
      writing. I'm very new although not so young! I'm very interested in
      interacting with you.
      I'm a librarian working in a public research institute in Rome and
      member of an Italian NGO (MICHE) http://www.michegermogli.org dealing
      with education in Tanzania. I woild like do promote local publishing
      of books for students in primary and secondary schools. I'm also
      interested in printing on demand.

      http://www.ourculture.info/wiki.cgi?MariaAgneseGiraudo
      http://www.findbetterways.info/wiki.cgi?FindBetterWays/LocalPublishing

      Maria Agnese Giraudo