Fw: [learningfromeachother] 1000 and 1 million person events from london to world and returning by 2012

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2007
      Fantastic Chris...plz continue to stay with us, and we look forward to many more years of learning-growing-sharing-networking-activism together!!  Greatest blessings always, Janet

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2007
        This is a great way to organize and explain to us what we need to digest. I like your ideas and forward thinking, Chris!!