Hello! Local publishing

  • mariaagnesegiraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 10:01 AM
      I'm with Andrius K. who introduced me into the group and into Wiki
      writing. I'm very new although not so young! I'm very interested in
      interacting with you.
      I'm a librarian working in a public research institute in Rome and
      member of an Italian NGO (MICHE) http://www.michegermogli.org dealing
      with education in Tanzania. I woild like do promote local publishing
      of books for students in primary and secondary schools. I'm also
      interested in printing on demand.

      http://www.ourculture.info/wiki.cgi?MariaAgneseGiraudo
      http://www.findbetterways.info/wiki.cgi?FindBetterWays/LocalPublishing

      Maria Agnese Giraudo