Re: [holistichelping] Canada to Kenya

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
      Dear Eric and Janet,

      I live in Edmonton, Alberta in the West part of the country.  There are a few airlines in Canada.  When I read Eric's answer to Janet, I'll know better if I can be of help.  I look forward to contribute if I can.
      Keep up the good work...

      Blessings be with you,,
      Benoit

      Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:
      Dear Eric,

      Hello and terrific to see you here!! Where in Canada is it now? Could the person/org send it to the USA, if someone from the USA is coming to Kenya? Alternately, perhaps an airline (is there a Canadian airline?) would agree to bring it, or someone from a development org in Canada, like IDRC, which has links in Nairobi.

      After a few more details, I'll try to get a link for you. I will be offline for abt a week, and then can do so.

      Thanks so much and tell us more abt your work when you can! All best wishes, Janet