What I am involved in

  • ERIC WANJAMAH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 12:22 PM
      Thanks Janet,
      The person offering the laptop could easily send
      it to USA. Kindly explore the options and
      contacts available. I would really love to have
      the laptop here fast.
      I have been an involved in activities in Sudan as
      outlined in this blog:
      www.freewebs.com/ericwanjamah
      Currently, I am involved in rehabilitating
      youthful offenders as a Probation Officer.
      Chris raised some important issues that need to
      be carefully tackled. Through my Sudan projects,
      I have witnessed the power of a blog and
      pictures.
      With the youtube tool, technology can not be
      better.
      I would like to make a short film or take digital
      pics on my work. Could anyone in this group let
      me know how I can gain access to the cameras
      available?
      Its great that We are all working to make better
      things happen.

      Eryk.

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/