Re: Holland-Italy tour

  • frogkailo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
      Ken I wish you sucsess in your mission and travels.
      I also want to publicly thank Maria Agnese for inviting me to Italy.
      Thanks Maria Agnese maybe some day in the future, right now I really
      donĀ“t have funds for such a travell.

      Ken you can upload videos up to 10min and 100Mb on youtube.

      Sasha

      --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, "nafsiafricaacro"
      <nafsiafricaacro@...> wrote:

      > Hi Andrius, Maria, Chris Janet and all,
      >
      > I hope you are all good.
      > Thanks Maria for having made this known in the forum, i would also
      > add that Janet sent me her contribution of $45 via western union.
      > Marieke estimates that it costs 150 euros from Amsterdam to Turin via
      > the cheapest means, though she is yet to clearly confirm this.
      > I will work on the expenditures and report to the lab.
      >
      > It's unfortunate that our travel coincides with a period when offices
      > close and people break for Holidays, but let's make something
      > worthwhile from the few contacts you have worked hard to get Maria.
      > Also you can arrange us to meet Valeria of Zeri-Italy ( who Jeff as
      > just proposed), to follow up on my interest of addressing human waste
      > problem in Kibera.
      > Off course i will try to indicate Minciu sodas as my organisation
      > and get people to sign up.
      > I think it would also be good if i had some brochures or leaflts with
      > information about our lab to give out.
      >
      > Chris, i will forward the files (video clips) on our walks and work
      > in Kibera as soon as we will have edited them into 2mins clips.
      > So we can have them uploaded on youtube?
      >
      > Thanks evrybody, i believe in a succesful outcome from this adventure
      > and experience.
      >
      > Blessings,
      >
      > Ken Owino.

    • Jeff Buderer