Canada to Kenya

  • ERIC WANJAMAH
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
      I would like to know from this group the easiest
      way to have a laptop sent from Canada.
      Someone has promised to get me a laptop to aid my
      work and we want to spend less to bring it to
      Kenya.
      Better still, does anyone know someone coming to
      Kenya from either Canada or USA?
      Help needed please.
      Eric

      Eryk.

      Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
        Dear Eric,

        Hello and terrific to see you here!! Where in Canada is it now? Could the person/org send it to the USA, if someone from the USA is coming to Kenya? Alternately, perhaps an airline (is there a Canadian airline?) would agree to bring it, or someone from a development org in Canada, like IDRC, which has links in Nairobi.

        After a few more details, I'll try to get a link for you. I will be offline for abt a week, and then can do so.

        Thanks so much and tell us more abt your work when you can! All best wishes, Janet

        >I would like to know from this group the easiest
        >way to have a laptop sent from Canada.
        >Someone has promised to get me a laptop to aid my
        >work and we want to spend less to bring it to
        >Kenya.
        >Better still, does anyone know someone coming to
        >Kenya from either Canada or USA?
        >Help needed please.
        >Eric
        >

        >Eryk.

        >Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
        >Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.
        >http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
        >

        >http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?HolisticHelping
        >
        >Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Benoit Couture
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
          Dear Eric and Janet,

          I live in Edmonton, Alberta in the West part of the country.  There are a few airlines in Canada.  When I read Eric's answer to Janet, I'll know better if I can be of help.  I look forward to contribute if I can.
          Keep up the good work...

          Blessings be with you,,
          Benoit

          Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:
          Dear Eric,

          Hello and terrific to see you here!! Where in Canada is it now? Could the person/org send it to the USA, if someone from the USA is coming to Kenya? Alternately, perhaps an airline (is there a Canadian airline?) would agree to bring it, or someone from a development org in Canada, like IDRC, which has links in Nairobi.

          After a few more details, I'll try to get a link for you. I will be offline for abt a week, and then can do so.

          Thanks so much and tell us more abt your work when you can! All best wishes, Janet

          >I would like to know from this group the easiest
          >way to have a laptop sent from Canada.
          >Someone has promised to get me a laptop to aid my
          >work and we want to spend less to bring it to
          >Kenya.
          >Better still, does anyone know someone coming to
          >Kenya from either Canada or USA?
          >Help needed please.
          >Eric
          >

          >Eryk.

          >Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
          >Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.
          >http://tv.yahoo. com/collections/ 222
          >

          >http://www.worknets .org/wiki. cgi?HolisticHelp ing
          >
          >Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalp ublicdomain. org
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links