Holland-Italy tour

  • nafsiafricaacro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hi Andrius, Maria, Chris Janet and all,

      I hope you are all good.
      Thanks Maria for having made this known in the forum, i would also
      add that Janet sent me her contribution of $45 via western union.
      Marieke estimates that it costs 150 euros from Amsterdam to Turin via
      the cheapest means, though she is yet to clearly confirm this.
      I will work on the expenditures and report to the lab.

      It's unfortunate that our travel coincides with a period when offices
      close and people break for Holidays, but let's make something
      worthwhile from the few contacts you have worked hard to get Maria.
      Also you can arrange us to meet Valeria of Zeri-Italy ( who Jeff as
      just proposed), to follow up on my interest of addressing human waste
      problem in Kibera.
      Off course i will try to indicate Minciu sodas as my organisation
      and get people to sign up.
      I think it would also be good if i had some brochures or leaflts with
      information about our lab to give out.

      Chris, i will forward the files (video clips) on our walks and work
      in Kibera as soon as we will have edited them into 2mins clips.
      So we can have them uploaded on youtube?

      Thanks evrybody, i believe in a succesful outcome from this adventure
      and experience.

      Blessings,

      Ken Owino.
    • frogkailo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
        Ken I wish you sucsess in your mission and travels.
        I also want to publicly thank Maria Agnese for inviting me to Italy.
        Thanks Maria Agnese maybe some day in the future, right now I really
        donĀ“t have funds for such a travell.

        Ken you can upload videos up to 10min and 100Mb on youtube.

        Sasha

        --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, "nafsiafricaacro"
        <nafsiafricaacro@...> wrote:

        > Hi Andrius, Maria, Chris Janet and all,
        >
        > I hope you are all good.
        > Thanks Maria for having made this known in the forum, i would also
        > add that Janet sent me her contribution of $45 via western union.
        > Marieke estimates that it costs 150 euros from Amsterdam to Turin via
        > the cheapest means, though she is yet to clearly confirm this.
        > I will work on the expenditures and report to the lab.
        >
        > It's unfortunate that our travel coincides with a period when offices
        > close and people break for Holidays, but let's make something
        > worthwhile from the few contacts you have worked hard to get Maria.
        > Also you can arrange us to meet Valeria of Zeri-Italy ( who Jeff as
        > just proposed), to follow up on my interest of addressing human waste
        > problem in Kibera.
        > Off course i will try to indicate Minciu sodas as my organisation
        > and get people to sign up.
        > I think it would also be good if i had some brochures or leaflts with
        > information about our lab to give out.
        >
        > Chris, i will forward the files (video clips) on our walks and work
        > in Kibera as soon as we will have edited them into 2mins clips.
        > So we can have them uploaded on youtube?
        >
        > Thanks evrybody, i believe in a succesful outcome from this adventure
        > and experience.
        >
        > Blessings,
        >
        > Ken Owino.

      • Jeff Buderer