Ifuru-disabled child

  • William Wambura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Biseko Busaya is a child who study standard four(4)at Mushozi primary school in Ukerewe district,Mwanza region Tanzania.Biseko who is cliple toped the 2002 and 2004 academic year attendence,he attendended the class throughout the two years despite his condion.Due to his effort the Association of Disabled people in Tanzania(CHAWATA)together with the help of his community awrded him a wonderfull tricycle to enable him participate without feeling tied.Now he is doing great at school and very happy,and he likes school more than before.With this living example we can observe the disabled childrens as abled one,who can eagerly change and transform his/her nature of living by being independent like other normal childrens,what they need is potential support toward their basics and special needs and attention from within the whole community, i believe that potential suport can be exercised in a community only if the relevavt community realise the potential needs of these special groups and hence fight to bridge the widened gap,in order for this potential needs to be granted to them its impontart if we asert the diasabled responsibilities to every parents,every school commetees,local goverments,social organisations and individual responsibilities to examine the problems and evaluate by actions to find concrete solutions,where by every social element is concerned.
           >questions:How many disabled children are being registerd inyour local areas,with data,and infrmation.Do they acomplish their basic studies,how?
            >how do they participate in classes?
             >How does poverty isolate them from their needs?
              >How do your nearby school's  construction structure suport them?
               >What the social impacts in your area toward this special group,and who helps them?
               >What are their deepest value in life-their question to which they do not know the answer to?and would like to accomplish?

      Dear all this is what i will be doing with Benjamini Tettte from Ghana and everybody interested to help us build our regional network from West to East Africa,blogs creation where by the aim is to creat a broader undersatnding within the African continet and Globally at large where by so doing doing we will be doing it practicaly within the course of our infomation seeking and people we involve in making sure we seek what we practically do to help them archive their basic right where at this points we shall consult Individual and the Lab to bring about their changes.Am going to disscuss in detail with Benjamin what we actual need to set up our disabled chidrens blogs.