Re: [holistichelping] Independentthinker handbook-KISWAHILI LAUNGUAGE

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
      Willy,

      You are great for Uyoga and us all. I am not good at Swahili and this can help very much in rural Kenyan schools where I work. Do great translation for English -Swahili. Keep it up.
      Sam

      Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:
      Dear William and All,

      Hello and thanks so much for your lovely letter abt local languages, which is a bedrock issue and need. It will be fantastic if more is translated into Kiswahili, which in this case will transcend borders, as whatever you produce can be used in both Kenya and Tanzania.

      Bravo to you for your wonderful idea and key topic, which ties in with the holistic concept of "acting locally, thinking globally", and vice versa, haha!

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet