Re: [aryi] Re:Please Join Kenyan Ambassador at Boston HIV/AIDS Benefit JULY 7th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 11:08 AM

      Dear Charles and All,

      Hello and fantastic news!  Thanks so much for your post,  and let me cc this to the conference organizers, with a big bravo for your work, and theirs too!

      You might also think about joining the Kenyan Community Abroad (KCA) organization in the USA--which does have Kenya-based members too--and also a couple eforums which address Kenyan issues related to HIV/AIDS.

      These are Kenya-AIDS (kenya-aids-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) and Kenyainternational Group(kenyainternationalgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ). See more about KCA at our website, at www.kenyansabroad.org.  There is an eforum, to which you are subscribed as a member.  I can help you go about signing up, if interested.

      I have also seen your posts at Global Villages, and would like to suggest that you also subscribe to Holistic Helping--which I moderate--where there are many Kenyans and Africans, and also Maria Agnese Giraudo, who you met last year when she visited Kenya. Holistic Helping is one forum of the Minciu Sodas Laboratory for Independent Thinkers, another being Global Villages.  You can do so by sending a blank mail to holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      Thanks and greatest blessings, Janet