Re: [holistichelping] worldentrepreneur.net lasting news: hosting london-kenyan most empowering new collaboration flows of youth's century

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
      Dear Janet,
      Thanks for helping this group we are really in ned of
      developing grassroot projects,soon we are sending you
      our proposal befoe the year ends.
      Continue to trust God for the good work am booked for
      15 deaf childrn in the village outside kisumu city
      they are in an inclusuve regul;ar school Authorities
      have asked mevto go and see.
      Thanks for accepting toa ssist Maureen we have her
      tommorow io the church.
      --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      Dear Chris and All,

      Hello and how fabulous!! Thanks so much for your
      other invaluable and excitng mails, and I hope to
      reply soon (there is so much to say it's hard at this
      time to toss something off...but I'll try, haha!).
      This is something which Ken Owino, Felix Masi, and
      Fred Ouko of KCYP (www.kcyp.net) will be thrilled

      KCYP is a dynamic youth org located in Kibera, which
      is doing many edutainment-related activities, and is
      in need of physical venues and also cyber-spaces for
      greater visibility. I have elsewhere mentioned Felix
      Masi (www.voicelesschildren.org), and there is also
      SIDAREC (www.sidarec.or.ke), GYCA (chapter in )Kenya
      (www.youthaidscoalition.org), and ARYI

      NOPE (http://www.nope.or.ke/V2/index.php) is an
      association of peer educators. KICOSHEP is a
      grassroots development nonprofit with a special focus
      on youth (http://www.kicoshep.org). I can link you
      with some, and I'm sure Ken-Felix-Fred can link you
      with more.

      Any way that London can help Kenya, including Kibera,
      is greatly welcome and deeply appreciated! As is your
      own invaluable work and caring! With all best wishes
      and blessings, Janet