Upcoming Uyoga Strategies-Julay 2007-March2008

  • Uyoga community
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2007
      Dear all,last saturday on the 16th Uyoga had another last meeting with our visitors Agnese Maria Giraudo from Italy and Samuel Kongere from Rusinga highland in Kenya.Here is the list of Uyoga members;
      Helen Mahoo-Group chairperson
      William Wambura-Coordinator
      Rose Paul-Secretary
      Josephat Ndibalema-Treasurer
      Mwanaihid
      Abinel Emmanuel
      Prosper Jingu
      George Mwera
      Lugemwa Primson
      Issa    Issaya
      Easter Mbalamwezi
      Rayford Mkama
         The purpose of the meeting was for the group to pinpoint strategies for the period of perfomance between Julay, 2007 and March 2008.
      This 'll be covered in two phases,the first phase 'll be from Julay to October 2007 either the second phase 'll be from October 2007 to March 2008.

      Strategies
      1st phase-Julay to October 2007
       -Opening an organisation offices,contact address and telephone
       -Registering our group and opening group bank account
       -
      2nd phase-October 2007 to March 2008
      -Highlighting  group priorities and putting clear our group workplan
      -Linking with more other local organisation

      Here is the cost projection for registration of Uyoga Community Development Group:
      Basic requirements
      -Renting a place as Uyoga offices-costs  47 USD per month and the payment is annual at 564 USD

      -Contact address and telephone costs 51 USD

      -Registration fee 16 USD

      The total cost is $ 631

      The group has this amount $ 231.The group is seeking support for the remaining 400 USD to meet the requirement for registration.

      NOTE:Our strategies will base on current reseach and data,and on the professional experiences of planning group members as our approach focuses on positive social development of youth.

      All new Yahoo! Mail
    • Uyoga community
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2007
[...]

                 By William Wambura(Uyoga member)