re: [holistichelping] David-Fred-All: Rest, Recoup, Know We Are With You!

  • Jeff Buderer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
      Fred, David, Janet,

      Fred, David, I am really thankful that you are both here with us contributing to this group. I hope you guys get better soon.

      Janet, now that we have officially begun the COL program in Ghana, I would like to consider any ideas on how we can practically collaborate in terms of incorporating GRASSUP's work into our developing program in Ghana.

      Jeff