RISING VOICES GRANT APPLICATION

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2007

      Thanks Janet,

      For  this great link of an idea. I see it is an opportunity for our counterparts in Africa. I will try as Andrius say, about a center in Nairobi which we dearly need. If you still can help with great links then it excellent.

      I am still traveling and in Ifakara wish to fill this form and submit the application, we need more help and this is great.
      Maria & Sam Ifakara

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
    • subscribe@studynook.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2007
        Sam:

        I encourage you to participate in the contest. Maybe David could join you? It would be worthwhile.

        Asif.

        For  this great link of an idea. I see it is an opportunity for our counterparts in Africa. I will try as Andrius say, about a center in Nairobi which we dearly need. If you still can help with great links then it excellent.

        I am still traveling and in Ifakara wish to fill this form and submit the application, we need more help and this is great.
        Maria & Sam Ifakara

        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439
        UDOGO youth development/ Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?