Re: [holistichelping] RE: [minciu_sodas_en] FW: Grant/Award

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      Dear Jeff,
      You people are blessed to have this award. Is
      itpossible for you people to partnership with our
      organisation, ACTWID KONGADZEM in any training on open
      and distant learning in Ghana?
      Immense thanks and waitin to hear from you
      Sincerely ACTWID KONGADZEM BOARD MEMBERS led by Wendi.
      --- Jeff Buderer <jeff@...> wrote

      :