Uyoga sartuday meeting with our visitors

  • Josephat Ndibalema
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2007
      Dear all,

      On sartuday 08/06/.2007 in Dar es salaam,Kinondoni district,Mzimuni ward Uyoga held a meeting together with our visitors Agnese Maria Giraudo who is our collabolator and Samuel Kongere the one coordinated the formation of the group-The meeting was hosted by the local government chairpman of the area Mr.Abdulahman Simba by providing the meeting venue.

      Participants were-10 Uyoga members
                               -  Our visitors-Agnese and Samuel Kongere
                               -Local government chairman Mr Abdulahman Simba

      The meeting was opened by the group chairperson Hellen Mahoo

      The meeting started at around 16:30 East African time.The main agender was for the group to show how the has managed to work through the strategies that was set out by the group since Samuel Kongere left Nov/2006

      Srategies were-Introducing the group to the community.
                            -Finding local partiners,organisations to work close to
                            -Preparing a constitution of the group/organisation
                            -Planning for projects
                            -Preparing a group budget
                            -Registering the group.

      Also members had a chance to share ideas with visitors, all about Youth and ICT on how ICT can make everyone communicative.However Samuel's speach has added something of a value when he started by putting a stress on commitment saying Uyoga group group will not grow if there is no member commitment to develop it.Also that Uyoga members should realise the optimum benefits granted by ICT and that everyone should strive to be an independent thinker and having a work plan of the group.Agnese Maria talked about working hard and maximum conciousness learning with the best use of  ICT.

      Both insisted on effective participation in the forum,online conference etc as the only way members can get to introduce themselves through sharing ideas as it will make us learn.

      The last word was made by the local government chairpman,the one who hosted the meeting that he will continue to show close cooperation to to Uyoga.

      However our saturday meeting was preceeded by the visit to Children Tree learning project on friday evening 07/06/2007 the complete report about the event will given later by the project pioneer William Wambura.
       Reporter,
      Josephat Ndibalema.{Member of Uyoga}

      All new Yahoo! Mail
    • wamburawilliam
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2007
        Ct-Learning Project means-Children Tree Learning Project"the project
        based on children for creating awarensss and understanding of our
        envornment,childerns are organised through football teams as a way of
        motivating them.On 8th/06/07 the event took place at Magomen
        area,kinondoni district:
        Paticipants were:VISITORS,Agnese maria giraudo,Samuel Kongere.
        Uyoga members:josephat ndibalema,Abinel
        Emanuel,william wambura,Primson Lugemwa.
        Subject paticipants were:30 children with two
        football teams.The event started by cleaning the envormment,later both
        teams played a games as to show to visitors also took some
        pictures.The purpose was to show our visitors what we always do with
        children in the project.At the end,visitors hadf time to talk with
        children,this has motivated them,it showed thatthey are mostly
        considered