Re: Welcome! A social protocol for online venues

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2006
      Samwel,
      Yes, thank you for your great work! I am happy for your achievements!
      Please send to this group the answers that you collected in your interviews.
      Let's share that publicly. Please remove any email addresses or phone numbers
      unless they allowed otherwise. Use your best judgement.
      Greetings from Manchester, England.
      Andrius

      Data , "samuel kongere" <samkongere2004@...> Rašyta:

      >Dear Andrius,
      >
      > I have been very happy working with you at the top of our lab Open
      Leader......And having Jeff.... take over is also very meaningful for
      expansion and motivating, I have been out of the active member contribution
      for so long but this was due to the health reasons I had. I am very much
      motivated from whatever I have received from this lab since you brought me
      here (back to roots).

      > Now that what i do to our group and lab online has made me have
      pontentiality to do much more on my soceity development. I also think to be
      grateful to the fact that this forum has made me many friends and I'm
      continueing to treasure more coming.

      > Locally I have been able to involved in many interviews which has made me
      a schemer in community development. I am already having an office on the
      ground here to do community Statistical baseline datas, these will always be
      there to make people have references for their future needs to back history.

      > Did you see the Quizes? I was doing some when not feeling well but when I
      compiled them I was very happy to see variety of responses which were very
      useful about how people become rich. Wealth is looked at with many in
      different ways but what do you think people call wealth and riches. In our
      area people wo'nt come out cleary that they are rich but the few who can
      relent information because they entrust your cause for questioning them.

      > I am lookng forward to get your response and your comments about the
      outcome of the interviews. You can as well send some other informations my
      way for more research.

      > I therefore believe the cause for lab is a global leadership online survey
      for independent thinkers.Make sure you work according to our intial procedures
      and I welcome all the new members and Jeff on the helm.

      > Thanks,
      > Samwel.
      >

      > Samwel Okech kongere
      > Nyamuga primary school
      > P.O BOX 191,
      > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
      > Cell: +254 725 600 439
      > Computer specielist
      > Community Development
      > UDOGO youth development group-coordinator

      >Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just
      radically better.

    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2006
        Dear All,

        I wish to bring to our forum the answers about our community members and how they regard wealth and community currency. The Questions were set and interview taken to by
        Samwel Kongere.