The regional Network

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      I am glad our regional insight is gaining momentum here in East africa. This past month I am glad we possibly met the first step of our regional integrity. In Nairobi on 31st June we did a wonderful come together meeting in Hurlighum. Fred, Tom, Ken Owino, Maria, Sam Kongere agreed to foster a dramatic regional network with a base in Nairobi. This center of information can organize other independent thinkers around here. Ken Owino and Nafsi Afrika Acrobats will be at the Center point to see what the needs are.
      In Tanzania Helen Mahoo,William and Josephat are more impressing to our feedback from Nairobi meeting. They will spearhead the regional aspect in Tanzania. Uyoga is going strong and we are meeting this Saturday to find more strength in Collaboration and see way ahead for this wonderful innitiative.
      In Uganda Fred is another happy guy, A student who is very active and can connect the whole world within hours. He is going to find more active members to help him go beyond our expectations. We are going to minimise much confusion around here and our ideas must be focused, goal with Focus of enhancing communication.
      Oh! meeting online is great but it becomes more actual when you meet face-face. It was all pleasure at the e-learning to meet great people and our own members in MS. Meeting Fred, Tom, David though shortly made everything marvelous, We encourage more meetings and more exposure we change ideas.
      As i go down to prepare a seminar online tomorrow in Dar, all is not lost but underlining unity of sharing becomes our collective goal. I know i am in squeezed schedule but, I have pleasure to share online. Great! let's meet on 7th.Cheers,
      Sam

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439

      It's here! Your new message!