We are in Dar

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hello All,

      We arrived in Dar today very tired of the bumpy road and already met with William and Josephat . a good welcome to Tanzania.

      I thank Andrius and Pamela for the clarification of our online seminar on 7Th June, as we sit tonight to draw a plan for our stay we are confirming our participation tomorrow. Have a pleasurable night.
      Cheers,
      Sam in DAR.

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439