Off Balanced and confusing.

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Dear All,

      All is on balance and much is seen in the list after the e-learning event in Nairobi.I went brainstorming and things are high up, thinking of my community and I see some Ideas developed which can help the community do better in information transfer. My community has had immense interest and we are hoping to have more information on how to start a community wireless connection for Internet by the hint given by Kafui.

      We hope to get more information about this from the e-learning contacts, connections and see the how our community can receive the desired goal. The procedures and even developing a one technology network for them which is what we need to champion.  My hope to get more information and How to start and budget plan. Basic information could be included to spearhead the Idea.

      The e-learning show us get more connections and these are the benchmark for my Europe visit and where to visit for what reasons. I believe having an Internet access point for this region through our communications and collaboration is imminent for us. Let me figure our lovely basic preparation for a better focus as reached by members of MS meeting in Nairobi.

      I have been quite busy for the sake of duplication of work and only to see the postponement of the 7Th Webinar, we were arranging with our Tanzania counterparts at Uyoga to do this webinar, but all the same, it is clear now that it is canceled no otherwise.

      We both leave Nairobi for Dar tomorrow morning and stop in Moshi for one night ,
      Cheers,
      Sam

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439