Re: [holistichelping] Welcome! A social protocol for online venues

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2006
      Dear Andrius,

      I have been very happy working with you at the top of our lab Open Leader......And having Jeff.... take over is also very meaningful for expansion and motivating, I have been out of the active member contribution for so long but this was due to the health reasons  I had. I am very much motivated from whatever I have received from this lab since you brought me here (back to roots).

      Now that what i do to our group and lab online has made me have pontentiality to do much more on my soceity development. I also think to be grateful to the fact that this forum has made me many friends and I'm continueing to treasure more coming.

      Locally I have been able to involved in many interviews which has made me a schemer in community development. I am already having an office on the ground here to do community Statistical baseline datas, these will always be there to make people have references for their future needs to back history.

      Did you see the Quizes? I was doing some when not feeling well but when I compiled them I was very happy to see variety of responses which were very useful about how people become rich. Wealth is looked at with many in different ways but what do you think people call wealth and riches. In our area people wo'nt come out cleary that they are rich but the few who can relent information because they entrust your cause for questioning them.

      I am lookng forward to get your response and your comments about the outcome of the interviews. You can as well send some other informations my way for more research.

      I therefore believe the cause for lab is a global leadership online survey for independent thinkers.Make sure you work according to our intial procedures and I welcome all the new members and Jeff on the helm.

      Thanks,
      Samwel.

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      Computer specielist
      Community Development

    • ms@ms.lt
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2006
        Samwel,
        Yes, thank you for your great work! I am happy for your achievements!
        Please send to this group the answers that you collected in your interviews.
        Let's share that publicly. Please remove any email addresses or phone numbers
        unless they allowed otherwise. Use your best judgement.
        Greetings from Manchester, England.
        Andrius

        Data , "samuel kongere" <samkongere2004@...> Rašyta:

        >Dear Andrius,
        >
        > I have been very happy working with you at the top of our lab Open
        Leader......And having Jeff.... take over is also very meaningful for
        expansion and motivating, I have been out of the active member contribution
        for so long but this was due to the health reasons I had. I am very much
        motivated from whatever I have received from this lab since you brought me
        here (back to roots).

        > Now that what i do to our group and lab online has made me have
        pontentiality to do much more on my soceity development. I also think to be
        grateful to the fact that this forum has made me many friends and I'm
        continueing to treasure more coming.

        > Locally I have been able to involved in many interviews which has made me
        a schemer in community development. I am already having an office on the
        ground here to do community Statistical baseline datas, these will always be
        there to make people have references for their future needs to back history.

        > Did you see the Quizes? I was doing some when not feeling well but when I
        compiled them I was very happy to see variety of responses which were very
        useful about how people become rich. Wealth is looked at with many in
        different ways but what do you think people call wealth and riches. In our
        area people wo'nt come out cleary that they are rich but the few who can
        relent information because they entrust your cause for questioning them.

        > I am lookng forward to get your response and your comments about the
        outcome of the interviews. You can as well send some other informations my
        way for more research.

        > I therefore believe the cause for lab is a global leadership online survey
        for independent thinkers.Make sure you work according to our intial procedures
        and I welcome all the new members and Jeff on the helm.

        > Thanks,
        > Samwel.
        >

        > Samwel Okech kongere
        > Nyamuga primary school
        > P.O BOX 191,
        > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
        > Cell: +254 725 600 439
        > Computer specielist
        > Community Development
        > UDOGO youth development group-coordinator

        >Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just
        radically better.

      • samuel kongere
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2006
          Dear All,

          I wish to bring to our forum the answers about our community members and how they regard wealth and community currency. The Questions were set and interview taken to by
          Samwel Kongere.