Youth in Action - Notification of results from Brussels

  • Shahrez Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      Youth in Action - Notification of results from Brussels Dear Peace Child friends:

      World Youth Congress - European Prepcom 2007!

      At last! – we have the good news!  The European Union is supporting our European Youth Congress “It’s Your Turn!” – in Murzuschlag, Austria from August 5th to August 12th.

      If you have not applied yet, NOW is the time to do so – ahead of the extended deadline for Applications: Friday 15th June 2007.
      (Apply as soon as possible, as applications are being read as they come in – and some places are allocated already!)

      I attach a copy of the Application form for you which you can fill in and send to: info@...

      Or go to the website: www.eyc2007.eu - and follow the links to “Application.”

      In the glorious surroundings of the Austrian Alps, you will help us plan the content of the World Youth Congress – and help formulate the final text of our briefing paper on Youth-led Development(YLD) which is going out to governments and the leading development NGOs to persuade them to become partners with us in the promotion of YLD.

      It is also a wonderful opportunity for you to catch up on all the amazing things that are happening in the Peace Child / United Games European networks – the movie, Silent Heroes; the Virtual Congress initiative GVP (Global Village Project); Be the Change Challenge Ambassadors, the Faith in Europe follow-up, and all the other exciting projects that are happening around the world that you can be involved in!

      It is a turning point moment for Youth-led Development – so please come, be a part of it!  We need your energy and commitment!

      Looking forward to seeing you in Austria!
      Sincerely,

      David R. Woollcombe, President, Peace Child International
      International Director, World Youth Congress Series