All the best for e-learning in Nairobi

  • Josephat Ndibalema
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2007
      Dear all participartints,the conference as i heard  all about,it is important to Africa as whole, for Nairobi it can be the workcentre of reagional independent thinkers and for sure MINCIU SODAS is represented.The conference is going to enlighten many people in the E. Africa.Something more like this 'll make E. African people so much encouraged to work openly and i wish this culture to stay forever.Keeping waitin' to hear more about the conference from participants  to share that little important.

                        All the best participants

                Josephat Ndibalema

    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Dear Willy, Josephat, Hellen and All,

        We are going to take another one day in Nairobi . We are leaving Nairobi on Sunday morning of 3rd June to Moshi. One night break from the road in Moshi will make us reach Dar on the 4th June. We are hoping to see you all for the good work we do here together.

        Bye.
        Sam.

        Josephat Ndibalema <ndibajosephat@...> wrote:
        Dear all participartints, the conference as i heard  all about,it is important to Africa as whole, for Nairobi it can be the workcentre of reagional independent thinkers and for sure MINCIU SODAS is represented. The conference is going to enlighten many people in the E. Africa.Something more like this 'll make E. African people so much encouraged to work openly and i wish this culture to stay forever.Keeping waitin' to hear more about the conference from participants  to share that little important.

                          All the best participants

                  Josephat Ndibalema

        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439