Phylemon Odhiambo/Tom: Place to Stay/Thanks Asif!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2007
      Dear All,

      Tom, how fantastic that you know Phylemon of FPPS (this is a family planning nonprofit in Nairobi, which coincidentally has an amazing puppetry program dedicated to health education and HIV/AIDS prevention)!  I'd love to make a link related to the arts and the work many of us are doing on health, education, issues of disability or differing abilities, ICTs (many people regard the arts as the first "ICT").

      Phylemon has links with myself and ActALIVE, and in addition he is involved--as Tom says--with a pan-African youth org called NAYA. I am ccing him in this mail. FPPS is in Nairobi. There may also be other possible places to meet...how abt where the conference is being held?  Or someone's place of residence there?  It might be possible to meet at SIDAREC or KCYP offices...I can check.

      Asif, immense thanks for your great ideas and networking! Will be in touch as soon as I can be on other matters.

      With all best wishes and appreciation, Janet