4783Lessons for Kwanzaa from Pyramid of Peace

  • Samwel Kongere
    Dec 19, 2010
      Ok thanks Andrius & All,
      The lessons for Kwanzaa from pyramid of peace! Good, we were sitting down with Ken Owino at one time in one city slum in Nairobi and decided to have a pyramid of people which changed abruptly to "pyramid of peace" at envergence of election violence in Kenya 2008. Our values at MS Lab had the purpose and goal for peace, start by making a list of all the goals that values upheld. The list doesn't have to be in any particular order, but it is sometimes helpful to put them down in logical in logical groups. The result will be a very long list of goals like values the pyramid of peace project we underwent unrecognized. And there is nothing more frutrating or discrouging than to presend a long of items and being asked to rank them in values, say one through hundred! The mind can't hold all the information.
      Besides, you are comparing each item with the other 99, and as soon as you identified one goal as number one value (motivation through sacrifice), it automatically means that all the rest are less than one. And life doesn't work that way, does it? Motivation and Personality.
      Therefore: there is no reason why we have one value that will make our top priority. We are more likely to have a number of goals/goals, all of which we consider 'number one'.
      There is 'must do' or very high value, 'should do' or medium value, 'can do' or low value.
      Ok Andrius, i wish you well in the Kwanzaa Lessons for bringing the pyramid of peace to another limelight and audience" can we, make 'pyramid of peace trust' international?
      Samwel.