436Thanks! you will get all the information

  • samuel kongere
    Nov 1 12:42 AM
      Dear Andrius,
      Let me thank everybody for the good work each is doing in the forum. I am thankful also to the proceedings in the food story. Before i do anything per your enquiry, I will first do just send you the foremost information concerning me and my team
      My team will receive the money later as we had proposed and I am consulting with them to go on working on another more local crop which i will give you later. We can work for those number of months up to 31st march as you propose. I do accept to consult and do the required information.
      I am preparing my budget and I will send you immediately eitther today or tommorrow as from 3rd to 11th nov I won't be online. Receive the information here below for the US $ 100.00 transfer
      Name; Samwel Kongere
      My address:P.o Box 191, Mbita 40305-Kenya
      Cell:+254 725 600 439
      Then include your tranfer Address to me.
      Let me reorganize myself and send the required info.

      ms@... wrote:
      Dear Samwel,

      Thank you for your letter which I share with our group.
      Yes, I can send you 100 USD in the next ten days.
      Please send me the information that I need or I will use what you sent me

      Please also send me your budget. I would like you to work part-time until
      March 31, 2007. It is best for us that you work slowly and gradually. Also,
      how will you divide the money for your team? That is important for me to
      know. There is $500 for you and $400 for your team and $100 for my bank
      fees. You can give the money to your team members directly or you can use
      the money for a shared project that everybody benefits from. For example, we
      could work with you to try to set up wireless internet access so that you
      could share bandwidth with an existing center that you might have a wireless
      connection with.

      How much will it cost for you to travel to and attend the World Social Forum
      in Nairobi, Kenya in January, 2007?

      If you need more money, then let us see how much everything costs and perhaps
      we can think of something.

      Also, if you can meet our targets for your team (6 stories and 300 producers)
      then you will get a bonus of $500 for yourself and there will be an extra $500
      that we can use for supporting your team's efforts. If you can meet these
      targets or come close by the beginning of January then I can send you
      additional funds.

      Please also let us know, how is your work going to translate the ProWiki
      interface? I understand that your native language is Lou and you have given
      the work to people who know Kiswahili very well. When will they finish?
      Then Helmut can pay us some money for your work and we can think how to use

      Please, can you share with us the work that you did for Lucas Gonzalez Santa
      Cruz on bird flu? Can you post that publicly, the interviews and your
      report, what you did?

      Also, please set up your Mendenyo Yahoo group. Did you get my instructions?

      Where would you like to personally focus? What would you like to learn? What
      knowledge would you like to share with your community? For example, we can
      help you get expert at wireless access. But is that interesting to you?
      Perhaps something else is more interesting. Please let us know! Then we can
      organize the MyFoodStory project to support that and also focus on that when
      you come to Europe next fall.

      You have started very well, but we need to plan together how we finish! In
      this way you are setting the example for all and we can keep working on more

      Dear Andrius,

      I am glad things are going on well. I am thankful that the goings are always
      geared at my side and how my group and team can develop, Great!!!. I'm going
      to Tanzania on the 19th November and Arrive there on the 20th Morning stay
      there for one week and then come back Home. I will work well on the reactions
      I have received from the members about the Soya bean.

      As I said that I expect to get the amount in the first week of december when
      my team will have a party to plan for new activities. In this, I exepect to
      get you the account number and everything set for greater jobs for our Lab.
      Maria is sponsoring this Trip to Tanzania And Janet is giving me the best
      links there for our expansion.... I needed to say something and I recommend
      the Miniciu Sodas is a real link to our area.

      As I'm going to leave my family for some time, I need some Upkeep money for
      my family. Can you send Me some 100.00 Dollars? To help them while I will be
      Away?....and I will also wish to know how I will be able to attend the Social
      forum in Nairobi in January on behalf of our team and Lab!!! Can you give some
      hints, before I get down to plan for my end year programmes?

      I will always appreciate your efforts and need to organize earlier for this
      trip to Europe as our country is having some procedures to be done before we
      are set to travel. I hope all plans for next year will be set by you and the
      rest under your company. I need to get your opinion of the travel to Europe
      next Oct or Nov 2007. I also need to say there must be some improvement on my
      IT skills to help out.

      Thanks I need your response.

      MBITA 040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      Computer specielist
      Community Development
      UDOGO youth development group-coordinator

      Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional