3863Actwid Kongadzem and DIY Solar: Let the Blogging Begin!

    Feb 7 3:57 PM
      Dear Wendi, AK friends, Graham, Andrius, and All,

      It's great to see you corresponding, and this is a good time to pick up on
      the correspondence/blogging abt solar power, for which Andrius has sent some
      funds.

      I read this note to indicate that you have not gotten what Graham has sent,
      Wendi...is that right? Graham, what did you send, and when?

      In the meantime, I think it would be great if you could write more (Wendi
      and AK) about your research in Cameroon. Questions such as: "what equipment
      are they using?", "how available is the equipment, and how expensive is
      it?", "would it be possible for you to do the same, at least in a test
      area?", "what could you do to advance the use of solar without a lot of
      equipment?", "how can you ready yourselves for the day when you may get such
      equipment?", "who can you/we reach out to help?", and so on.

      Can you write some letters on this subject, even if you can't send them
      right away, due to electricity shortages? It would be very helpful for you
      to document this whole project (or what we hope will be a project), from
      pre-start to starting up, implementing, evaluating, and more.

      Right now, you are in the "research" phase, so please write up what you are
      discovering as you go along. Then hopefully we can get you some items from
      DIY, and you can start to write abt that.

      With greatest thanks and blessings always, Janet