      Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 3:28 PM
      Subject: RE: [holistichelping] DIY Solar " Light a Home"/VYP Newsletter

      Dear Janet,
      Wht is the legal structure holistichelping is operating under? This can make all the difference.
      Have a great day.
      Sherrie Noble

      To: holistichelping@yahoogroups.com; meadowlea@...; voiceful@yahoogroups.com
      From: kaippg@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 12:07:59 -0600

      Dear Rachel and All,
      Hello and this is excellent!  Great minds think alike, too, because Graham had just mentioned to me the need for a "plan" of some kind to be developed, in conjunction with receiving DIY Solar equipment.
      Hopefully the $500 to jumpstart the project can be raised from somewhere. Is there any way at least some of it can proceed without funding?
      Also, I have received your marvelous newsletter and love both the form and its contents!! Immense thanks for this inspiring publication!
      I'd like to post a smaller version of it on to others, and to forums. Do you have a "plain-text" one, or is posted at your website, so I can give people a url for further info?  The newsletter is so rich in HTML--which makes it so attractive!- -that unfortunately it is too many MB's to be posted at ActALIVE et al "as is". Their limit is 1MB.
      Thanks again for all of this wonderful news, and love and blessings to you and all! Janet