      From: Pamela McLean <pam54321@...>
      Subject: [learningfromeachother] First Thursday chatroom meeting Oct 2nd
      To: "Learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com" <learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com>, "Holistic Helping" <holistichelping@yahoogroups.com>, pradsa@..., globalvillages@yahoogroups.com, learnhowtolearn@yahoogroups.com, fantsuamsdl@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 4:40 AM

      Hi everyone

      It is nearly time for our regular first Thursday chat.

      I hope you will try to join us in the Minciu Sodas chat room http://www.worknets .org/chat/ base/
      on Thursday at 13.00 London summer time and Nigerian time (15.00 East Africa time and 12.00 GMT and IST)

      I am writing this from Fantsuam in North central Nigeria. I am with the  Dadamac Learning Group. This morning we went to the chat room to learn how to use it ready for Thursday. We hope to greet people from Minciu Sodas when we visit again on Thursday. I hope we will exchange stories about our personal learning journeys.

      If you want to know more about Fantsuam please visit www.peopleandplace. co.uk If you click on the children's CC (computer club) link you will see photos from here.

      Pam

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic