3037Re: Peace and Reconciliation - Kalenjin and Kikuyu elders meet in Eldoret

    Apr 1, 2008
      Kenneth, Greetings from Vilnius and I will tell Kennedy Owino the good
      news. Thank you for your encouraging letter! You inspire us. Let us
      think how we can support your efforts. Andrius Kulikauskas

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic