2186Re: [holistichelping] Name of organisations and Contacts ASAP

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Feb 4, 2008
      Dear Janet,
      How are you and how is your fathers health situation
      now?
      We just saw the information you sent out for
      organisations interested in the Peace issues; I s that
      only for Kenya? If you kindly include our organisation
      too.
      From ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO MEMBERS led by Wendi

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic