215Re: [holistichelping] I hope you join me and Kennedy on Wednseday 9th Aug

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Aug 7, 2006
      Dear Samwel,
      In Nairobi I have to change travel cheques in a bank, at the airport too, then we can go to buy the laptop. Decide you if we have to sleep in Nairobi or go suddently to Mbita. I trust you, you know what is better. Of course i would like to go as soon as possible there ans  save money. Please book or buy bus tickets, I'll refund  you later.
      Kwaheri!
      Maria Agnese Giraudo

      samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> ha scritto:
      Dear maria Agnese,

      As, it is we are meeting with you on 9Th and then plan our movement in Kenya and your destination to Mbita. I am already in Nairobi and waiting to meet you on Wednesday as we planned, if it is necessary to book for a hotel for one night you can let me know, we can either move to  and then meet the members in Kisumu later.

      Anything new on your side is appreciated and we need to make a good impact for your visit improve more networks and new members.

      Thanks
      Samwel

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439