213To Agnese from Charles of Kisumu Children Centre

    Aug 7, 2006
      Agnese, Greetings to Samwel, Kennedy and all! I'm very happy for your
      work together.

      I found this note to you at our wiki from Charles of the Kisumu Children
      Center.

      I am keen to meet Maria in kisumu city ,kenya on 8-8-06 .once you are in
      town take oginga odinga street in the main city centre .ask for Standard
      Newspapers Regional office , second floor,and you will meet me there
      during office hours you can call me directly on tel.0735195156. or
      2021866kisumu May God bless your trip- kisumu children centre and school
      needs you charles at our wiki from

      Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:

      > Dear Jeff and all,
      >
      > thanks for your message. You inspire me new ideas and I agree with
      > you on the content of it. I'll answer you later.
      > Please Samwel and Kennedy join to this discussion. I'm so happy to
      > meet you and find a good enviroment for my growth too!
      > Kwaheri!
      > Maria Agnese Giraudo
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic