      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 12:50 AM
      Subject: [holistichelping] Name of organisations and Contacts ASAP

      Dear friends

      I am urgently requesting for names of organisation in this pyramid of peace and contact person asap for those who are online, i am submitting them in few hours time. just write what your organisation has been doing in two lines and the contact person and location.

      I know they are all in the network but am not able to fish for them now.

      Am meeting Dennis, Ken, Warutere and Edwin in 10 minutes time at Peacenet Kenya.

      RAchel