Hockey News

  • Douglas Holste
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2000
      Count me in on the hockey news CD.

      Doug
    • Wayne & Heather
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6 7:15 PM
        Is anyone still working on the Hockey News back issues being put on Disc. I
        think we should do it, I will help with the project if you guys want.

        Wayne
      • Gordon Jennings
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
          Does anyone happen to have access to a copy of the
          April '72 edition of the Hockey News?

          I am looking for a game summary of an OHA playoff game
          between the Toronto Marlboros and the Kitchener
          Rangers and was hoping it might be in the Hockey News.
          The game was played in Kitchener on March 31st so the
          game summary would appear in an edition that covered
          April 1st.

          Any help would be much appreciated.

          Gord

          __________________________________
          Discover Yahoo!
          http://discover.yahoo.com/
        • Gordon Jennings
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
            The score of the game was Tor 10 Kit 5.

            --- Gordon Jennings <heljen@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone happen to have access to a copy of the
            > April '72 edition of the Hockey News?
            >
            > I am looking for a game summary of an OHA playoff
            > game
            > between the Toronto Marlboros and the Kitchener
            > Rangers and was hoping it might be in the Hockey
            > News.
            > The game was played in Kitchener on March 31st so
            > the
            > game summary would appear in an edition that covered
            > April 1st.
            >
            > Any help would be much appreciated.
            >
            > Gord

            > Discover Yahoo!
            > Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online and
            > more. Check it out!
            > http://discover.yahoo.com/

            Discover Yahoo!
            http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html