Newspaper Archives in NYC

  • Ralph Slate
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 1999
      I'm going to be going to New York City early next week, and I'll
      have a little free time on my hands. I figure that NYC should have a
      good library that will have a large microfilm archive, but I don't even
      know where to start.

      I'm not necessarily looking for New York newspapers, I'm probably
      going to try and find information on the Eastern Hockey League
      from the 40's or so.

      Does anyone know a good library/historical society in NYC that is
      good for researching?

      Thanks,

      Ralph
      slater@...

      Hockey Logos, Stats, Standings and Cards
      At the Internet Hockey Database
      http://www.hockeydb.com