Weekly attendance rankings updated

  • Marc Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      Same puck time, same puck website...

      http://www.hockeyresearch.com/mfoster/business/attrank99-00.html

      Marc

    • Marc Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
        I actually got them done a little early this week... :)

        http://www.hockeyresearch.com/mfoster/business/attrank99-00.html

        Notice to List Admins:

        I actually got a complaint last week about me spamming the various minor
        league lists with this message. I suggested that if he had a problem with
        it that he should contact his list admins. This is the 14th week of the
        rankings, and thus far this is the only complain I've received. In the
        interests of saving bandwidth several months ago I did change from posting
        the entire set of rankings in email to simply providing a reminder and a
        link to an updated page. I guess you can't make anyone happy, but if any
        list admins object to the weekly reminders, I'll be more than happy to stop
        sending them to your list.

        Marc