All Century Team - could this be the final ballot?

  • rockstar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      Here we go - tell me if you disagree - please check positions for accuracy also if you could -I will post on my hockeysandwich.com website on Sunday, January 2nd for all to vote on a first and second team.

      Keith
      Keith@...
      http://www.HockeySandwich.com

      CENTERS:

      Sid Abel * Syl Apps * Andy Bathgate * Jean Beliveau * Max Bentley * Frank Boucher * Russel Bowie * Bobby Clarke * Alex Delvecchio * Marcel Dionne * Phil Esposito * Wayne Gretzky * Dick Irvin * Elmer Lach * Newsy Lalonde * Jacqes Lemaire * Mario Lemieux * Joe Malone * Mark Messier * Stan Mikita * Howie Morenz * Gilbert Perreault * Joe Primeau * Henri Richard * Milt Schmidt * Darryl Sittler * Bryan Trottier * Peter Stastny * Nels Stewart * Steve Yzerman

      LEFT WINGERS:

      Doug Bentley * Toe Blake * Johnny Bucyk * Rusty Crawford * Cy Denneny * Bob Gainey * Michel Goulet * Bobby Hull * Aurel Joliat * Ted Lindsay * Frank Mahovlich * Dickie Moore * Luc Robitaille * David "Sweeney" Schriner * Steve Shutt

      RIGHT WINGERS:

      Ace Bailey * Mike Bossy * Charlie Conacher * Bill Cook * Yvan Cournoyer * Cecil "Babe" Dye * Mike Gartner * Bernie Geoffrion * Brett Hull * Gordie Howe * Jaromir Jagr * Jari Kurri * Guy Lafleur * Lanny McDonald * Maurice Richard * Teemu Selanne

      DEFENSEMEN:

      Emile Bouchard * Raymond Bourque * Chris Chelios * King Clancy * Sprague Cleghorn * Paul Coffey * Hap Day * Doug Harvey * Tim Horton * Harry Howell * Ching Johnson * Red Kelly * Al MacInnis * Bobby Orr * Brad Park * Lester Patrick * Pierre Pilote * Denis Potvin * Bill Quackenbush * Larry Robinson * Borje Salming * Serge Savard * Eddie Shore * Earl Siebert * John "Black Jack" Stewart * Cyclone Taylor

      GOALIES:

      Clint Benedict * Johnny Bower * Turk Broda * Gerry Cheevers * Alex Connell * Ken Dryden * Bill Durnan * Tony Esposito * Grant Fuhr * George Hainsworth * Glenn Hall * Dominik Hasek * Paddy Moran * Bernie Parent * Jacques Plante * Patrick Roy * Terry Sawchuk * Tiny Thompson * Georges Vezina * Gump Worsley