(no subject)

  • Robert Browning
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 1999
      Hi everybody

      My name is Robert Browning and I am a new subscriber to your list. My areas of interest are mainly in Canadian Junior and Senior hockey as well as Canadian University hockey. I do have three questions to ask the members of the list. The first one concerns the record for most shots by one player in an NHL game. The most that I know of is 16 by Rod Gilbert of the Rangers in (I believe) 1968 against Montreal. The second one is the fewest shots taken by one team in a NHL game. The lowest total that I know about is 7 by the Capitals against the Flyers in 1978(?) Are these correct or does anybody know of anything different ? The last one is about Trent Klatt of Vancouver. Is he any relation to Billy Klatt who played for Minnesota in the WHA ?

      Thank You and bye for now

      Robert Browning
      rbrowning@...