Typos

  • Paul Sauter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 1999
      I just have two quick questions. The first is that Total Hockey lists the
      Montreal AAA as the only team that played 7 games in the 1903 season. The
      other four teams in the league are listed at 8 apiece, and even though
      Quebec HC is one of the teams with 8 games they only have 3 wins 4 losses
      and no ties. The other question that I have is that in the 1894 season the
      Montreal Crystals are listed as playing no games and getting 8 wins. Are
      these just typos?

      Paul
    • James Karkoski
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
        From: Paul Sauter <psauter@...>

        >I just have two quick questions. The first is that Total Hockey lists the
        >Montreal AAA as the only team that played 7 games in the 1903 season. The
        >other four teams in the league are listed at 8 apiece, and even though
        >Quebec HC is one of the teams with 8 games they only have 3 wins 4 losses
        >and no ties. The other question that I have is that in the 1894 season the
        >Montreal Crystals are listed as playing no games and getting 8 wins. Are
        >these just typos?

        The Trail of The Stanley Cup says that the Jan.31st, 1903 game between
        Que. and Mont.was postponed and never replayed. It also has the The
        Crystals in 1894 going winless in 8 games, so both are just typos.

        James